Who We Are
Time and again we hear the stories of individuals and their families who are negatively affected by the overly expensive and lacking health coverage in our country. From preventable deaths to bankruptcies, the stories paint the picture of a deeply unfair and systemically flawed system. With the vision and dedication of Health Care for All-WA on the principle that all residents – no matter their socioeconomic standing – should have access to affordable, quality, publicly-funded, and comprehensive healthcare.
We have grown to be represented statewide, at different levels, by hardworking, dedicated, passionate volunteers who believe deeply in the values our organization represents, and who are community leaders ready and willing to work hard to get single-payer passed in our state. Learn more About Us.
- The revised Washington Health Security Trust HB 1026
- Creating the Washington Apple Care Trust SB 5701
- Health Care is a Human Right
- Physicians for a National Health Program
- Physicians for a National Health Program Western Washington
- State Representative Nicole Macri
- State Representative Vandana Slatter