Join our email list to receive
- Action Alerts
- Invitations to events such as our Second Wednesday Speakers Series
We request your address for accurate Legislative District determination.
Get it all right in your inbox!
Attend an Event
Share your story
Legislators need to hear directly from you about why universal health care is a necessity. The following resources will help you share your story in a powerful and impactful way:
- Share your story here
- Writing your Legislators
- Tool Kit for Legislative Visits
- Tool Kit for Speakers
- Tool Kit for Tabling
- Town Hall Primer
Come work with us to build your expertise in:
- The healthcare legislative process and policy: Research and advocate, and learn from our policy experts
- Communications: Increase engagement and build your portfolio
- Data analysis of health policy and health care costs
Click here to introduce yourself.
Bring your enthusiasm, we’ll help you build your expertise!
Attend our 2nd Wednesday Speaker Series
This speaker series is your opportunity to:
- Hear from our health care champions in Olympia.
- Learn about current issues and the latest news in health care reform.
Schedule a speaker
Interested in learning more about universal health care and our work? Let's Zoom.
Join the Take Action Network
We are working to enhance our legislative advocacy positions and actions by using the Take Action Network (TAN), a web platform developed by Daniel Weise in cooperation with Washington Indivisible Network. TAN provides a web-based platform for anyone who wants to be more actively engaged in Washington State legislative actions.
Thank you for your support!